I’ve noticed a trend in magazines and online and I really like the idea. It’s old fashioned calling cards for moms – mom business cards if you will. Some people are calling them play date cards. Am I making connections or is my kid?
Great idea, I am always trying to give someone my number or email or get theirs while bouncing a squirming baby on my hip while herding my son from traffic.
I am considering making my own. Is this too posh? I find it necessary for sanity sake and for safety sake 🙂
Give it to friends & babysitters. You can even print kid’s allergies/medical alerts on one side!
Top 10 Reasons to use your Mommy Cards:
1. New moms you meet and want play dates with
2. Contact info for Babysitter
4. Existing friends (the cards are just too cute not to share)
5. Put in holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards and more
6. When dropping off your child at someone’s house for a play date or birthday party
7. If your child is lost you can give out the card with their picture on it to help find them
8. Keep one in your suitcase or diaper bag in case it gets lost
9. Will make grandparents smile
10.Just for fun!
- www.vistaprint.com – Design and have them print them off for you.
Called glam ID holders