So there has been a lack of posting on my part due to bronchitis and asthma. Everyone seemed to be sick for a while here. Maybe everyone is stressed by end of school year activities or just trying not to get the swine flu.
I know I had been trying to keep the kids healthy and remain supermom and I let my resistance get low, but what’s a mom to do?
So I’ve been feeling like crap and definately missing my mom who died, wow, eight years ago. When you’re sick, you want to be taken care of. As a new mom, I particularly miss that.
Who takes care of us mom-types when we get sick?? As a SAHM I really miss those “sick” days.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sick and Tired.. of being Sick and Tired.. (carolinadreamz.blogspot.com)
- 5 Ways to Manage the Family’s Swine Flu (health.usnews.com)
- U.S. Sick Leave Policy Makes Nation More Vulnerable To Swine Flu (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pediatric MS: Meet Olivia (brassandivory.blogspot.com)
- Surfing on a sick day is fine Australian court rules (telegraph.co.uk)
- Helpful Tips for Handling Sick Days (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- Is Today a Sick Day (mom2momlounge.com)
- Staying Home When Sick Might Be Wise (nlm.nih.gov)
- When One Gets Sick, They All Get Sick (blisstree.com)
- Asthma or COPD: Which one do you have? (respiratorytherapycave.blogspot.com)
- Does Swine Flu Pose a Special Threat to Asthmatics? It’s Too Early to Tell (health.usnews.com)
- How the flu virus works (beinghealthyhomeandaway.blogspot.com)